The Toro 36002 24" SnowMaster® 724 QXE Snow Blower is a powerful and efficient machine that can help you clear your driveway and sidewalks of snow quickly and easily. One of the most important parts of your snow blower is the deck belt, which drives the blades that cut through the snow. Over time, the deck belt can wear out and may need to be replaced. In this post, we'll show you how to change the deck belt on your Toro 36002 SnowMaster®.
Tools you'll need:
- Socket wrench set
Steps to change the deck belt:
- Turn off your SnowMaster® and unplug the spark plug wire.
- Lower the snow blower's chute to the ground to prevent it from falling.
- Tilt the snow blower onto its auger housing and secure it in place.
- Remove the screws that secure the belt cover and take off the cover.
- Take a picture or note the routing of the old belt, then remove the old belt from the pulleys.
- Loosen the bolts that secure the idler pulley and move the pulley away from the belt.
- Thread the new belt onto the pulleys, following the same routing as the old belt.
- Move the idler pulley back into place and tighten the bolts.
- Reinstall the belt cover and secure it with the screws.
- Test the snow blower to ensure that the new belt is working properly.
Changing the deck belt on your Toro 36002 24" SnowMaster® 724 QXE Snow Blower is a simple task that can help keep your machine running smoothly. Be sure to schedule regular maintenance and service for your snow blower to ensure that it stays in good working order. If you need replacement parts or service, be sure to use our parts lookup tool to find what you need. Don't forget to schedule service or look for replacement parts for your snow blower before stowing it away for the season.