Cub Cadet ULTIMA ZT1 42
FACTORY MODEL: 17RREACS010
ULTIMA ZT1 42
22 HP 725cc professional-grade 7000 Series KOHLER V-twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 2 acres.
Equipped with an open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan, allowing quick and easy access to the deck and engine for ease of maintenance.
Lap bar-controlled dual-hydro transmissions with mow in reverse.
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series V-Twin OHV
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 22 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity to keep you mowing and minimize time loss for refueling needs
- Transmission Dual Hydro-Gear™ EZT-2200™
- Forward Speed 7 mph
- Reverse Speed 3.5 mph
- Deck Cutting Width 42"
- Deck Wash SmartJet deck wash system provides high pressure water that cleans out grass and debris build-up under the deck
- Deck Material 13-gauge stamped steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip blade engagement
- Spindle Construction Sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) Twin Blades
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5'' leads to a precise even cut
- Deck Positions Foot pedal with spring assist creates the perfect cut | 15 Positions
- Frame 2'' x 2'' tubular steel frame with fully E-Coat lower frame and Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™
- Front Axle(s) Fixed 2" x 2.5" fully welded tubular steel axle (e-coated)
- Turning Radius Zero degrees
- Front Tires 11"x 6"-5"
- Rear Tires 20”x8”-8"
- Tire Tread Turf Master
- Bumper 2" x 2" Tubular steel bumper
- Rear Tow Hitch Standard
- Corrosion Protection Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™
- Yokes 1/4" steel yokes provide greater durability
- Cruise Control N/A
- Handle Grip(s) Ergonomic lap bar
- Brakes Integrated parking system in lap bars for ease of use
- Steering Wheel Control 3-way adjustable ergonomic lap bar
- Headlight(s) Illuminating Dual-LED Headlights provide ultimate vision for mowing in low light conditions
- Mow in Reverse Standard
- Seat Type Automotive-inspired, ergonomic, fully adjustable premium 18'' high-back seat
- Seat Suspension Durable, advanced polymer seat suspension system
- Dimensions L/W/H 80'' x 54'' x 47''
- Weight (approx.) 500 lbs.
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Model Number 17RREACS010
- Warranty The Strongest Warranty in its class 3-year / unlimited-hour warranty. Plus, limited lifetime warranty on frame.