- The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 years
- HP Output: 1.2 BHP Stihl
- 10.1 lbs
- FS 94 R
- Productivity: 24.1cc, 1.2 BHP, 10.1 lbs
The FS 94 R trimmer offers one of the best power-to-weight ratios in its class. Weighing just over 10 pounds, this STIHL trimmer is ideal for landscaping stones, hills, and other difficult terrain. Featuring an ECOSPEED throttle set wheel for variable speed control, high-powered, low-exhaust-emission engine, and an easily adjustable front handle, the FS 94 R trimmer is the perfect tool for landscaping professionals.