- The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 years
- HP Output: 1.02 BHP Stihl
- 10.6 lbs
- FS 70 R
- Productivity: 27.2cc, 1.02 BHP, 10.6 lbs
The STIHL FS 70 R knows your time is valuable. Featuring a powerful, fuel-efficient engine, the FS 70 R grass trimmer features an AutoCut head that immediately feeds out new line, a durable cable drive shaft, a durable, forged connecting rod, and a 4-bearing gearbox. Now, professionals can work more quickly with longer run times and fewer stops to refuel.