- The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 years
- HP Output: 1.07 BHP Stihl
- 10.6 lbs
- FS 56 RC-E
- Productivity: 27.2cc, 1.07 BHP, 10.6 lbs
Fewer emissions doesn't have to mean less power. The fuel-efficient engine on your FS 56 RC-E provides 5% more power than the FS 55 R model, and features an upright fuel tank, AutoCut cutting head, Easy2Start technology, and a reliable and convenient starting procedure with a stop switch that automatically returns to the start position. Forget about the hassle of stopping and starting, and get your landscaping tasks completed faster with STIHL's FS 56 RC-E.