- The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 years
- HP Output: 1.07 BHP Stihl
- 10.1 lbs
- FS 50 C-E
- Productivity: 27.2cc, 1.07 BHP, 10.1 lbs
The FS 50 C-E trimmer features Easy2Start technology, TapAction, AutoCut C 5-2 cutting head, and is 20% more fuel efficient than the FS 46. For a dependable, low-emission trimmer, choose STIHL's FS 50 C-E.