- The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 years
- HP Output: .94 BHP Stihl
- 9.9 lbs
- FS 40 C-E
- Productivity: 27.2cc, .94 BHP, 9.9 lbs
This entry-level trimmer feels like first class. The STIHL FS 40 C-E trimmer is lightweight, balanced in hand and features a curved shaft for exceptional handling. And that’s just the outside of the trimmer. Inside, the low exhaust emission and fuel-efficient engine is ideal for home use – putting grass and weeds to rest with good cutting power. This grass trimmer also features our innovative Easy2Start™ technology, so you can get started with just a simple pull of the starter cord. Together it makes for one fantastic deal, unless you’re a weed.