- Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- High Tech Polymer Housing - Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 years
- HP Output: 2.3 BHP Stihl
- 14.6 lbs
- FS 240 R
- Productivity: 37.7cc, 2.3 BHP, 14.6 lbs
The FS 240 R combines versatility with heavy-duty design. With 20% more fuel efficiency and lower exhaust emissions, your professional-grade STIHL trimmer is ideal for cutting along canals, around ponds or roadside ditches, and even through heavy, dense weeds. Spend more time cutting and less time refueling with your FS 240 R trimmer.