Stihl BG 86
Product Number: BG 86
Please note that STIHL products cannot be shipped. All purchases must be picked up at our store in Des Moines, Iowa.
- STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience
- The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work
- The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Productivity: 27.2 cc, 1.07 BHP, 9.7 lbs, Avg. Air Vel. 166mph, Max Air Vel. 190mph
- HP Output: 1.07 HP
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
This professional-grade blower can be used even in the most demanding landscaping environments. This model includes flat and round nozzle attachments to improve job versatility, and is fuel-efficient with a low-emission, gasoline-powered engine. STIHL's four-spring anti-vibration system, soft grip handle, and ElastoStart shock-absorbing starter make this one of the more comfortable blowers on the STIHL line.