Stihl BG 56 CE
Product Number: BG 56 C-E
Please note that STIHL products cannot be shipped. All purchases must be picked up at our store in Des Moines, Iowa.
- The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products
- The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Productivity: 27.2 cc, 0.9 BHP, 9.3 lbs, Avg. Air Vel. 134 mph, Max Air Vel. 159 mph
- HP Output: 0.9 HP Stihl
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
The STIHL BG 56 C-E is designed for efficiency and ease. Featuring STIHL's Easy2Start technology, and an improved semi-automatic choke with a new start/stop switch that makes it nearly impossible to flood your unit when starting. Spend less time in the yard with this high-performing, low-emission engine blower.