Product Number: 5901570
- Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400™ transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Suspension system Consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Productivity: 0-12 mph ground speed, reverse 6 mph, Mows up to 7.2 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency
- Dimensions: L/W/ 84.5" / 66.5" chute up
- HP Output: 35 HP Kawasaki FX1000V
- Deck Size: 72" fab
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400™ transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 Year unlimited hours or 4 year 500 hrs
- Commercial Warranty: 2 Year unlimited hours or 4 year 500 hrs
A COMMERCIAL ZERO TURN MOWER REDESIGNED TO OUT-SPEC THE COMPETITION
The IS® 3200Z is the latest in mowing technology. We took our
top-of-the-line design and made it even more reliable and durable.
This drive system features independent, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400
Powertrain® Transaxles for improved dependability and increased performance,
Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and
improved curb climbing performance.
Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX1000V
Displacement (cc): 999 35 gross hp
Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System.
Transmission: Dual Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain®
transaxles with 9" cooling fans.
Caster Tires (in): 13 X 6.5 - 6
Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-12
Overall Length (in): 84.5
Dry Weight (lbs): 1511
Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 165° foldable.
Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles.
Cutting Width (in): 72
Spindles: Hercules™ II Cast-Iron.
Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent
Drive Axles (in): 1.375
Drive Tires (in): 26 X 12-12
Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 85.75 / 76.5
Seat Package: Premium high-back.
Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch,
neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls.
Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or
500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years
(24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are
covered for 5 years (60 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads,
battery, blades: 90 days.