CUB CADET ULTIMA ZT2 50
- Premium 23 hp 726cc Kawasaki® FR 691 Series Twin-cylinder OHV Engine, Commercial-grade powerplant that meets your yard’s toughest demands.
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 5 acres
- Open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allow easy access to the deck and engine for quick and simple maintenance
- A heavy-duty 11-gauge 50-in. fabricated triple-blade (high lift) deck
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FR Series V-twin OHV
- Engine Displacement 726cc
- Engine Output 23 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity to keep you mowing and minimize time loss for refueling needs
- Transmission Dual Hydro-Gear™ ZT-2800™ w/ oil reservoir and filter
- Forward Speed 7.5 mph
- Reverse Speed 3.5 mph
- Deck Cutting Width 50"
- Deck Wash SmartJet deck wash system provides high pressure water that cleans out grass and debris build-up under the deck
- Deck Material 11-gauge fabricated steel, reinforced
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip blade engagement PTO
- Spindle Construction Sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) Triple Blade deck blades
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5'' leads to a precise even cut
- Deck Positions Foot pedal with spring assist creates the perfect cut | 15 Positions
- Frame High-strength, continuous square 2'' x 2'' tubular steel frame with fully E-Coat lower frame
- Front Axle(s) Fixed 2" x 2.5" fully welded tubular steel axle (e-coated)
- Turning Radius Zero degrees
- Front Tires 13"x 6.5"-6" smooth tread front wheels pivot 180 degrees without turf damag
- Rear Tires 20”x12”-10" Turf Master premium rear tires offer excellent traction, minimize turfing and provide a better ride on uneven ground at higher speeds
- Brakes Integrated parking brake system in lap bars for ease of use
- Steering Wheel Control 3-way adjustable ergonomic lap bar
- Headlight(s) Illuminating Dual-LED Headlights provide ultimate vision for mowing in low light conditions
- Mow in Reverse Standard
- Seat Type Automotive-inspired, ergonomic, fully adjustable premium 18'' high-back seat
- Seat Suspension durable, advanced polymer seat suspension system optimizes comfort while reducing operators fatigue
- Dimensions L/W/H 80'' x 61'' x 48''
- Weight (approx.) 600 lbs.
- Model Number 17RIEACO010
- Warranty The Strongest Warranty in it's class 3-year / unlimited-hour warranty
- Frame Warranty Limited lifetime warranty on frame and fabricated deck shell.