Cub Cadet ULTIMA ZT1 50 17AIEACZ010
Product Number: 17AIEACZ010
- 23 HP Kawasaki® FR691V series Twin-cylinder engine
- An open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allows easy access to the deck and engine for quick & ease of maintenance
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 4 acres
- Adjustable lap bars with Industry-exclusive overmold soft-touch ergonomic hand grips optimized for comfort
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Model: FR691V-ES05
- Engine Displacement: 726cc
- Engine Output: 23 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- Transmission: Dual Hydro-Gear™ EZT-2200™
- Forward Speed: 7 mph
- Reverse Speed: 3.5 mph
- Deck Cutting Width: 50"
- Deck Wash: SmartJet deck wash system
- Deck Material: 11-gauge fabricated steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO): Electronic fingertip blade engagement
- Spindle Construction: Sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s): 3
- Cutting Height Range: 1'' - 4.5''
- Deck Positions: Foot pedal with spring assist creates the perfect cut | 15 Positions
- Frame: High-strength, continuous square 2'' x 2'' tubular steel frame with fully E-Coat lower frame and Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™ protects against wear and tear.
- Front Axle(s): Fixed 2" x 2.5" fully welded tubular steel axle (e-coated) / 1/4" steel yokes provide greater durability
- Turning Radius: Zero degrees
- Front Tires: 11"x 6"-5" smooth tread front wheels pivot 180 degrees without turf damage
- Rear Tires: 20”x8”-8" Turf Master premium rear tires offer excellent traction, minimize turfing and provide a better ride on uneven ground at higher speeds
- Bumper: 2" x 2" Tubular steel bumper
- Rear Tow Hitch: Standard
- Handle: 3- way adjustable ergonomic lap bar
- Brakes: Integrated parking brake system in lap bars for ease of use
- Steering Control: 3-way adjustable ergonomic lap bar
- Headlight(s): Illuminating Dual-LED Headlights
- Mow in Reverse: Standard
- Seat Type: Automotive-inspired, ergonomic, fully adjustable premium 18'' high-back seat
- Seat Suspension: Durable, advanced polymer seat suspension system optimizes comfort while reducing operators fatigue
- Dimensions: L/W/H 80'' x 61'' x 47''
- Weight (approx.): 585 lbs.
- Model Number: 17RIEACZ010, 17AIEACZ010
- Warranty: 3-year / unlimited-hour warranty
- Frame Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on frame and fabricated deck shell.